5 Things To Ensure While Purchasing A Good Air Purifier
With the growing civilization, population grew more and more. As a result homes turned out to be smaller. These days the houses are compact and cozy. Such houses are much more prone to germs attack than the open airy houses. The indoor air these days is more polluted than that of outside because there is barely any fresh natural air exchange taking place. The germs do not find a way out and continue to grow inside the house. Such a condition is extremely dangerous for the health of the people living inside it. Hence, to have a clean and tidy air purifier has become an essential thing of the day.
Merely deciding upon having an air purifier does not make one safe. One must always ensure installing the right kind of air purifier according to his needs. There are several points to be considered when one intends to buy home air purifiers.
Let us have a look upon 5 such important factors which must influence our choice of an air purifier:
- Define the size: The foremost thing one should look for is the capacity of air that he is seeking to purify. The size of the room must be calculated and known before going to buy the air purifier. If the purifier is smaller than the room requires it to be, it won't serve any fruitful purpose. The filter won’t be removing all the pollutants in the air. On the other hand if the purifier turns out to be much bigger than the requirement, it will only be a waste of that extra money and power.
- Prioritize your needs: One must pay attention to the medical condition of his and his family before choosing home air purifier. If the person is having certain allergy, then he should select such an air purifier that will remove most of the allergens such as dust, pollen and any such micro particles. Also people with asthma should go for the one which specializes in removing smoke or odor and chemicals. These days the specialized IQ air purifiers can sense the certain kind of pollutants that need to be removed. They are manufactured based on the specific need. One can buy online IQ air purifier as per their particular need without having to go to the stores.
- Place of installation: If someone buys an air purifier without having to decide the place of installing it, he may have to face a lot of inconvenience. The home air purifiers can be big and occupy a lot of space. Also they cause noise which may feel disturbing if put in bedroom. Hence the space consideration is very important and must be decided well in advance.
- Value for money: Air purifiers are expensive to buy. Especially the ones made for specific health condition such as allergy and asthma are big investments. Hence one must carefully see all the features and settle down for the one that meets his requirements. The task of filter replacement is costly and hence lifetime of the filters must be checked thoroughly. The warranty is another important factor when buying the air purifier. The period of warranty indicates towards the quality of the equipment. The one having a longer warranty shows the faith of manufacturer in his machine. The warranty specification must be checked in details.
- User friendly: A complicated system may require way more maintenance. One must learn the complexities involved with the air purifier while purchasing. The air filters need to be changed periodically in most of the air purifiers. If such is the case, the ease of doing must be checked in detail. Sometimes there are combinations of filters put together catering different needs. Changing all of them could be inconvenient. Also they require cleaning over a period of time for these to function better. So one must check the feasibility of performing these tasks before buying.
The air purifiers are essential to ensure a good health for the people belonging to the surrounding area. The above factors must be in ones checklist while buying a good and long lasting air purifier. An air purifier bought with proper calculations can keep the family safe and healthy for a long period of time.
- Admin .