Miele Vacuums And Its Repair
With globalization and internet boom, vacuum industry has become very large. You get a range of products and services from everywhere. This enables some novice players to enter the market and deteriorate the quality of this industry. We at REDVacuums are member of vacuum dealer’s trade association (vdta) and proudly serves Northern Virginia, DC metro area and Maryland. At red vacuums, we stick by our motto: “after the sale, it’s the service that counts.” Having been in businesses for over 25 years, we know how important quality service is. We are a local authorized dealer for one of the major vacuum cleaner brand, Miele. The 110 year old company is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic products and commercial applications.
We have a range of Miele products like –
- Miele Vacuums – Miele Vacuums are Classic, Complete, Compact and Dynamic. Come to our store to our store and try these beautiful machines. We as an expert may help you in choosing according to your preferences.
- Miele Airclean Filters – Miele’s HEPA AirClean filters meet Europe’s stringent HEPA 13 standards, capturing over 99.95% of all particles, down to 0.1 microns. This HEPA filter is ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers and only needs to be replaced approximately once a year.
- Accessory Case – This collection of genuine Miele vacuum cleaner accessory case is ideal for quick and thorough cleaning of your home, car and homes with pets.
- Miele Brush – There are a range of Brushes. From Turbo brush that contains a rotating roller brushto Powerbrush which is a great replacement for those looking to upgrade.
- Miele Airbags – The Miele Airbags are made of an intricate web of 3-ply random-spun fibers. This allows the Intensive Clean Plus bag to retain significantly far more tiny particles and allergens than with conventional paper dustbags.
With this we provide a variety of services like free repair estimates, free loaners, full service and tune up. Trade in your vacuum to get up to 150 $ in a new red vacuum. Servicing your vacuum cleaner once is year will keep it efficient and will prolong the life on it.